Perform a variety of duties, such as refueling, cleaning, or loading and unloading baggage, while working as member of crew to service aircraft.
Airways depend upon many individuals to hold out their job in order to keep up them in enterprise. They embody baggage handlers, ticket brokers, and avionics technicians.
1. Operates service vehicles to replenish fuel, water, and waste system chemicals and to remove liquid wastes.
2. Cleans exterior or interior of aircraft, using portable platform, ladders, brushes, rags, water hose, and vacuum.
3. Positions and removes boarding platform to unload or load aircraft passengers.
4. Unloads and loads luggage and cargo from aircraft, using tow truck with luggage carts.
5. Directs incoming and outgoing aircraft near terminal area to assist pilot’s maneuvering of aircraft, using visual, hand, or light signals.
6. Traces lost luggage for customers and prepares lost baggage claims.