Agricultural staff protect the usual of farms, crops, and livestock by working tools and doing bodily labor beneath the supervision of farmers, ranchers, and totally different agricultural managers.
Main Job Description:
Apply pesticides,herbicides, and fertilizer to crops and livestock; plant, protect, and harvest meals crops; and tend livestock and poultry. Restore farm buildings and fences. Duties may embrace: working milking machines and totally different dairy processing gear; supervising seasonal help; irrigating crops; and hauling livestock merchandise to market.
Job Duties for Farmworker
1) Doc particulars about crops, resembling pesticide use, yields, or costs.
2) Restore and protect farm cars, implements, and mechanical gear.
3) Dig and plant seeds, or transplant seedlings by hand.
4) Harvest vegatables and fruits by hand.
5) Set up vegetation, pests, and weeds to search out out the selection and utility of pesticides and fertilizers.
6) Inform farmers or farm managers of crop progress.
7) Load agricultural merchandise into automobiles, and drive automobiles to market or storage facilities.
8) Perform tractors, tractor-drawn tools, and self-propelled tools to plow, harrow and fertilize soil, or to plant, cultivate, spray and harvest crops.9) Participate throughout the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest remedy of crops.
10) Restore farm buildings, fences, and totally different constructions.
11) Prepare and performance irrigation gear.