Agricultural employees preserve the standard of farms, crops, and livestock by working equipment and doing bodily labor below the supervision of farmers, ranchers, and different agricultural managers.
Primary Job Description:
Apply pesticides,herbicides, and fertilizer to crops and livestock; plant, preserve, and harvest meals crops; and have a tendency livestock and poultry. Restore farm buildings and fences. Duties might embrace: working milking machines and different dairy processing gear; supervising seasonal assist; irrigating crops; and hauling livestock merchandise to market.
Job Duties and Duties for: “Normal Farmworker”
1) Document details about crops, resembling pesticide use, yields, or prices.
2) Restore and preserve farm automobiles, implements, and mechanical gear.
3) Dig and plant seeds, or transplant seedlings by hand.
4) Harvest vegatables and fruits by hand.
5) Establish vegetation, pests, and weeds to find out the choice and utility of pesticides and fertilizers.
6) Inform farmers or farm managers of crop progress.
7) Load agricultural merchandise into vehicles, and drive vehicles to market or storage amenities.
8) Function tractors, tractor-drawn equipment, and self-propelled equipment to plow, harrow and fertilize soil, or to plant, domesticate, spray and harvest crops.9) Take part within the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest therapy of crops.
10) Restore farm buildings, fences, and different constructions.
11) Arrange and function irrigation gear.