As a private assistant (usually shortened to PA), you’ll work intently with senior managerial or govt employees to supply administrative help, often on a one-to-one foundation.
a personal assistant (PA) typically carries out administrative work on behalf of one individual. This individual is usually a manager or executive in a commercial, not-for-profit or public sector organisation. The role of a PA is to free an executive’s time from organising and administrative tasks so that they can spend maximum time on strategic tasks
Private Assistant obligations embrace:
- Performing as the purpose of contact between the supervisor and shoppers
- Screening and directing cellphone calls and distribute correspondence
- Dealing with requests and queries appropriately
- Organising the supervisor’s private commitments together with journey or childcare.
- Handle diary and schedule conferences and appointments
- Make journey preparations
- Take dictation and minutes
- Supply workplace provides
- Produce reviews, displays and briefs
- Devise and keep workplace submitting system